Watch Game of Thrones Season 4 Online Free
Hurrah! It’s the fourth season of the most amazing, epic fantasy television series Game of Thrones. It has been long 8-months wait for this season to commence, but finally, on the first Sunday of April (April 6, 2014) our wait will be over as the Game of Thrones Season 4 will premiere. As what we have done for past 3 seasons of Game of Thrones, we will be posting links and embeds of every episodes of Game of Thrones Season 4 here at cokeandpopcorn.info. Just go out Game of Thrones category to browse all episodes.
The finale of Game of Thrones Season 3 had left us wanting and anticipating of what will come next. According to spoilers and interviews of the GoT casts, the fourth season will be a lot different from the books. So, what shall we expect in the Game of Thrones Season 4? We, here at cokeandpopcorn.info gather some information to give us glimpse of what we could expect this season.
1. Robb Stark, his wife, and Catelyn Stark are dead. In case you missed it, this horrendous, shocking, terrible, devastating thing known as the Red Wedding happened. So, before we proceed to season 4, let’s accept the fact that the Stark broods are now orphaned.
2. We’ll meet Prince Oberyn. A new character will come to this season in the person of Prince Oberyn played by Pedro Pascal. Prince Oberyn is the brother of Prince Doran and is known as the Red Viper of Dorne. In the Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 1 Two Swords we’ll find out what his agenda is.
3. Arya killed a man. According to Maisie Williams, Arya will be much more aggressive and her dark character will show more in this season. She finally let out her rage on one of the men who sewed the direwolf’s head onto Robb Stark’s body. She (repeatedly) stabbed him to death and was hardly fazed by it.
4. Joffrey and Margaery are getting married. The Royal Wedding is on the way in Season 4, so expect lots of extravagance, lots of Joffrey bitching.
5. Daenerys have a new mission: Freeing the Slaves. Danyfreed the people of Yunkai, a slave city, at the end of Season 3 and they all called her “mhysa” meaning “mother.” Freeing slaves is definitely her new mission now. Oh, and she still has her dragons, which have definitely grown up a lot by now.
6. Ygritte shot Jon Snow with 3 arrows. Jon Snow ditched Ygritte after betraying the Wildlings and killing the warg, but then she caught up with him and shot him with three arrows. Fortunately, but Jon managed to safely arrive at Castle Black. Unfortunately, though his fate remains unknown after betraying the Night’s Watch.
7. Bran will travel to North of the Wall. Bran’s going on the scariest journey of any “Game of Thrones” character this new season. He said goodbye to his little brother Rickon and Osha as they headed toward safety and he trekked North of the Wall with Hodor and the Reeds siblings.
8. Jaime retuen in King’s Landing. The Kingslayer has returned home! It’s all great and exciting that Jaime is no longer a prisoner. Lena Headey teased a bit about their relationship to EW, saying his loss of manhood (his hand, not that) is definitely going to change things.
9. The Hound saved Arya. The Hound took Arya with him outside of Walder Frey’s castle following the Red Wedding, saving her life and further proving he really is a good guy. It looks like the two of them are going to be a bit of a team in Season 4, which sounds nothing but awesome.
10. Daario Naharis is going to look a lot different. We first met Daario last season when he vowed to serve under Daenerys last season. He was the long-haired, stern-jawed, Legolas-looking one — the kind of dreamy guy we’d expect Dany to go for. But Ed Skrein, who played Daario last season, has been replaced by Michiel Huisman in Season 4, whom you may recognize as Liam from “Nashville.”
There we go.That was just the 10 exciting things we had learned that we expect to happen this season. If you can’t catch every episode on HBO, you may watch Game of Thrones Season 4 online free here at cokeandpopcorn.info.